Welcome to the Diesel Academy.
Here are the major components and functional areas of dieselapps:
- Quick links: Default executors, Expressions and pattern matching and Diesel data model
- Wikis and DSL - the core component is a fully functional wiki engine, supporting Markdown and extensible with DSL
- Rules and flows - the core engine - you can generate events and define rules to process these events in an asynchronous engine
- API Gateway wraps and protects access to the internal rules
- Integration how to talk to the outside world, via connectors etc
- Domain modelling - domain modelling, browsing, assets and inventories
- Continuous testing - continuous testing via the Guardian
You can read the Big Dieselapps Overview and then go through the detailed sections below:
- Wikis and DSL
- Rules and flows - the core engine
- API Gateway
- Integration: snakking and connectors
- Domain Modelling
- Continuous testing
- Big Dieselapps Overview
- Other topics:
More subjects and articles worth reading:
Message reliability: https://www.infoq.com/articles/no-reliable-messaging - good article.
You need to log in to post a comment!